Ascribe Forums

Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the Ascribe forum!
Search:     Advanced search
1134 Posts in 264 Topics by 80 Members Latest Member: - simplyit Most online today: 3 - most online ever: 157 (December 16, 2010, 05:24:23 PM)
+  Ascribe Forums
|-+  Ascribe Data Systems
| |-+  Ascribe Upgrade Announcements
| | |-+  New Notes Form
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Notes Form  (Read 8023 times)
Truman
Administrator
Ascribe Hero

trumanleung
« on: August 28, 2009, 07:01:18 AM »

Ascribe received a few upgrades today. First of all, the automatic population of the city field in address forms when a zip code is entered has been disabled. Because multiple cities share the same zip code, sometimes the function populated the city field with an incorrect city and it went unnoticed by data entry persons. So this feature has been disabled.

If you use the Firefox or Safari browsers you will notice that many of the boxes with rectangular corners now boast nice rounded corners.

Finally, the person notes form has been completely rewritten to use the new rich text editor. Also, you can establish new note categories right from the page. Privacy settings are much nicer to set now in this new version. In the previous version, if your installation of Ascribe had a lot of authorized users, the form would become unwieldy as it would display all authorized users in the form. Now, if you have more than 15 or less authorized users, the form will display checkboxes for each of them. Otherwise, if you have more than 15 authorized users, the form will provide a search box which you can use to search for an authorized user you wish to be able to view or edit the note.

Truman Leung, President & Developer
Ascribe Data Systems LLC
flat
Ascribe Newbie

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 11:30:29 AM »

I seem to have found a bug in the notes area. 

When I create a new note for a person, and check the box "flag note for followup", what I find is the note is still not flagged.   It doesn't show up in the login page flagged notes module, and when I look it up, it shows unflagged.   I have to go to the note, and flag it again manually, before the flag sticks.
Truman
Administrator
Ascribe Hero

trumanleung
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 08:42:57 AM »

Thanks, flat, for reporting this bug. It is now "zapped"...fixed.

Truman Leung, President & Developer
Ascribe Data Systems LLC
flat
Ascribe Newbie

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 09:25:35 PM »

Thanks!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: