Ascribe Forums

Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2017, 09:46:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the Ascribe forum!
Search:     Advanced search
1134 Posts in 264 Topics by 80 Members Latest Member: - simplyit Most online today: 5 - most online ever: 157 (December 16, 2010, 05:24:23 PM)
+  Ascribe Forums
|-+  Member Management
| |-+  Persons & Households
| | |-+  How to do advanced search for "record modified" before/after certain date?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to do advanced search for "record modified" before/after certain date?  (Read 7825 times)
flat
Ascribe Newbie

« on: May 12, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »

There is a search for "record created on", but not "record modified" date?

The usage model is I'm trying to find all the records that we haven't updated recently, to see who we've missed or they should be deleted from the database....

Truman
Administrator
Ascribe Hero

trumanleung
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 01:54:38 AM »

I've added the "Last Modified" search parameter for you in the person module. The last modified timestamp will show up in the search results when you perform a search on it.

I'd recommend setting your Ascribe screen width preferences to larger than the default in order to nicely accommodate the extra column. You can do this by going to My Preferences > Screen Width.

All the best as you keep your database up-to-date!

Truman Leung, President & Developer
Ascribe Data Systems LLC
flat
Ascribe Newbie

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 04:58:17 PM »

As always, thanks Truman.

I tested it and it works great.   Quick question.   Wasn't clear from reading your reply...was this something I could have done myself thru editing of Language module or somewhere else?   Or was this only doable by you?

Truman
Administrator
Ascribe Hero

trumanleung
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 09:33:17 PM »

Sure, you're welcome. No, only I could have done it. It was accomplished by a quick feature upgrade to the Ascribe app.

Truman Leung, President & Developer
Ascribe Data Systems LLC
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: