Ascribe Forums

Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 16, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the Ascribe forum!
Search:     Advanced search
1134 Posts in 264 Topics by 80 Members Latest Member: - simplyit Most online today: 10 - most online ever: 157 (December 16, 2010, 05:24:23 PM)
+  Ascribe Forums
|-+  Ascribe Data Systems
| |-+  Ascribe Upgrade Announcements
| | |-+  SHAPE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SHAPE  (Read 4969 times)
Truman
Administrator
Ascribe Hero

trumanleung
« on: February 25, 2006, 02:10:06 AM »

You can now track SHAPE information for each person in Ascribe. From a person record, click on the SHAPE button. You will be shown a form which allows you to enter the person's (1) spiritual gifts, (2) heart, (3) abilities, (4) personality, and (5) experiences.

After you enter the SHAPE information for the people in your church, you can then use the Person Advanced Search form to search for people based on their SHAPE and even generate reports.

For more information about what SHAPE is, read this article by Pastor Rick Warren: http://www.pastors.com/article.asp?ArtID=4006.

Truman Leung, President & Developer
Ascribe Data Systems LLC
summit
Ascribe Newbie

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »

Is there a way I can get a trial look at the software?
kaala
Best Tester
Ascribe Newbie

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 07:54:16 PM »

In case anyone's interested New Hope Hawaii has a really easy to integrate spiritual gift test at http://old.enewhope.org/developer/

Easy to copy and paste into a new web page in ascribe and be able to brand the test with your skin/template. 

Truman
Administrator
Ascribe Hero

trumanleung
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 08:05:09 PM »

Hey Kaala,

Wow, that's cool. I didn't know they put up that developer's page. Interestingly, I actually wrote the code for that spiriual gifts test for New Hope back in 2001. It's great now that other churches can use it!

aloha,
Truman

Truman Leung, President & Developer
Ascribe Data Systems LLC
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: